Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank you News-Herald

Yesterday evening the News-Herald hosted a media lab blogger's social event. I wanted to take a break from blogging on politics to pay a small "thank you" to their staff.

The meeting was led by Ms. Cheryl Sadler, one of the communications leaders of the blogging lab of the News-Herald.

As a "newbie" in the blog world I want to commend Ms. Sadler, her staff, and the rest of bloggers in attendance who extended much needed help my way.

It was a very informative exchange of ideas and experiences, that I know I will be able to use in my future blogs.  The patience of Ms. Sadler and the other bloggers were one of the most impressive attributes I came away with.

And when the meeting was over Ms. Sadler was very helpful in areas where I can make my blog more effective. By this time she already had logged in several hours, but still took time to help me. Thank you Cheryl.

In closing, again I thank the News-Herald for this vehicle to express my political views and ideas,  along with my fellow bloggers at the meeting. A great deal was shared by all.

No Politics with Pete for today....just a "thank you" from Pete. The only negative thing out of the meeting was my wife's anger at me because of the large ice cream sundae I ate. She kept reminding me all the way home I didn't need the calories. My wife will not be attending our next lab meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Pete: It was lovely to meet you and your wife! Looking forward to our next blogger event. Sally K - North Coast Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the event! Thank you for attending.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks