Saturday, July 21, 2012

108 days left

How many of us have uttered, "but what can I do"? I've honestly asked myself the same question, especially regarding the upcoming November Presidential election.

I thought, "I'm just one small single vote in the voting booth". Yes, I know my vote counts, as do millions of other Americans, but is there something else I can do?

Then I decided, there is something I can do. The wonderful News-Herald has afforded me a "voice" to express my views and opinions. They've also afforded me to research and present honest facts to anyone who will humble me by reading my blogs.

I intend to write a blog a day for the remaining 108 days until the big election. My goal is to do all I can through my blogs to unseat the current administration that sits in our White House, yes OUR White House. This has nothing to do with our current President. I'm sure he's a fine husband and father.

However, our President's policies, along with his supporting cast of Biden, Jarret, Axelrod, Geithner, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, and many more, all the way down to press secretary Carney, are bringing our economy down, and have done nothing, but blame the previous administration for all that's wrong in our country today. Since I was a little kid and blamed my older sister for everything, I found out just how easy it is to shed blame, along with responsibility..

We all know most of the media is in the tank for our President, so I know how difficult my task will be. But, you know, if I can get just one person, who might get another person, and so on then maybe our country will get back to what has made it so great.

An example is that just minutes, not hours, minutes, after the Aurora, Colorado tragedy, while victims were still in pain and bleeding, George Stephanapoulos of ABC brought on reporter Brian Ross. Now, mind you just minutes after the shooting, Brian Ross reported that that there was a Jim Holmes from Aurora that last year "talked about" joining the Tea Party. We'll discuss this and other media bias stories in the upcoming 108 days.

So my commitment to anyone who will take the time to read my blogs for the next 108 days is that there will be no lies in my blogs. I will research all the facts that I write.  My views and opinions will be just that; my own personal views and opinions.

I will welcome all opposing views for debate, and I promise I will never personally attack an individual or policy, and only ask the same.

So, please start reading my blogs starting tomorrow. Let's all work together to get  our White House back in the hands of the right leadership where it belongs. Spread the good word folks. 

And that's Politics with Pete for today. God Bless our troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks