Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Here's what I would do

OK...OK..chalk it up to senility. When you're 77, and feeling bored at the gym doing stupid exercises that certainly won't help this aged arthritic body your mind wanders. Boredom? Stick some ear buds while walking two miles listening to Sinatra or Dean Martin. Now that will make your senile mind wander.

I guess this is where my political absurdity comes in.  So to off-set my boredom I started to think of ways I could bring down this great American country if I were its leader, President, etc.

The three best topics for a leader to explore in bringing a country "to its knees" is of course, political, financial, and lack of transparency.  

If I were that leader my first order of business would be to interrupt and slow down as much American production as possible. There are several ways to do this.

I would assess the American people an $850Billion tax. Then I would use this money to initiate solar and wind panel production in a foreign country. This would help wipe out the coal industry here in the U.S.

Then I would take some more of the tax money, and loan it to a auto make to make electric cars in a foreign country. I would give hundreds of millions of dollars to a foreign country to build a sports car, even if the car fails. 

Along those lines I would hire a jobs leader, call him a "czar', and ask him to spend $2Billion in a foreign country to help build airplanes. I would reward the company of this job czar by letting his company profit by over $5Billion without paying taxes.

Another way to help bring this country down would be to devise a healthcare insurance plan that would have twenty-two taxes hidden in the plan. This healthcare insurance plan would be comprised of 2,970 pages that no one would read before it was passed.

One of the taxes in this plan would be to charge all American based medical manufacturing companies large tax increases on any medical equipment they manufactured. This would certainly slow the growth of these companies. Another tax would be a 3.8% additional tax on any home sold in this country.

I would stop all oil and refinery development in this country, so that our country would continue to rely on purchasing at a high price the oil from middle eastern countries to help their growth and nearly stop this country's growth. One way would be to stop a pipeline from doing business in our country to sell oil here.

This would force the pipeline country to sell its oil to a eastern country and would therefore continue our country to be dependent on oil at high prices from the middle east.

As the leader of this country I could further insure its demise by extending all the entitlement programs, i.e., unemployment/welfare/food stamps to the highest it has ever been since World War II. 

Then I would use my powers through an "executive order" to direct all my border patrol agents that when they stop an illegal alien from crossing the border, if the alien says they went to high school in our country, then they could cross unquestioned, and not have to show papers.

Another thing I would do is instruct my leading Attorney that he should allow our American weapons to land in the hands of drug cartel leaders, in hopes I just may be rewarded with votes, etc., down the road. I may do this even if it meant one of my own American citizen border agents were killed with one of these weapons.

While other countries are lowering corporate taxes to increase investment in jobs I would raise corporate taxes to 39.2% in this country to again slow or stop growth, production, and jobs. I would pacify the people in this country by forming a jobs council, but of course I would never meet with them.

I would use the help of a billionaire friend to help me use the media to push my agendas to bring this country down by broadcasting lies to the people of this country. The media would also help me bash any opponent that would try to dethrone me from my position.

And while I'm doing all this I will hide from the people of this country any information about me, i.e., school grades, birth information, important documents that may show my validity to this country. I will hope that the people of this country will understand and buy this and reelect me to do this all over again for another four years.

Yes, that's what I would do to bring this country down.

And that's Politics with Pete for today.....God Bless our Troops

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. After sharing all your great plans for our country, I don't think that you will be voted in any time soon...hopefully your blog will help many to see that Obama shouldn't be, either!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks