Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Please don't impeach Hitler Jr.

You know how you feel occasionally when you hear the judge/jury convict someone of first degree murder? There's the choice of the death sentence or life without parole. There are compelling arguments on both sides of the issues; "give the dirty bas***d the needle", or the other position, "let 'em rot in prison for the rest of their life".

Last night my wife and I watched the evening news with all the stories of scandals surrounding Hitler Jr., and his administration.  My wife quickly responded with, "impeach him...there is certainly enough info to start the impeachment proceedings".

Just as quickly I responded with, "no...no...I don't want him impeached".  My wife looked at me like I had lost my marbles, and said, "are you nuts....why not remove him from the White House"?

Then I cupped my ear and responded, "Shh...don't you hear it....listen...shh...there it goes...it's starting".  Then she gave me that look that my wife gives me when she's about to inform me that I'm completely nuts. She said, "What, in heaven's name are you doing"?

I tried to explain that the sounds we're hearing now is the walls imploding in on Hitler Jr. and his regime. If Hitler Jr. gets impeached now, he'll just be removed from the scene and the liberal progressive Dems will just regroup and get another lying inept person ready for 2016. And then let's not forget the Biden thing.

With the three scandals of Benghaz, IRS targeting, and the DOJ spying on AP reporters leading the way in front of the Ft. Hood shooting, Fast & Furious, and the Boston Marathon bombings you can bet Hitler Jr. is going into hiding and he'll remain there until January, 2017.

Oh, you'll see him at the golf course, shooting baskets, vacationing with the family, and of course reading teleprompters to his dwindling base.  We don't have to worry about him trying to do any leading or trying to insert any laws and/or bills. You can bet he will not be raising his head for the next three and a half years. I mean, let's face it; Hitler Jr. invented the phrase, "leading from behind". You don't think he's going to get out in front of any of these issues?

Really, what else did you expect? He's a community organizer, with no experience for him "to tap into".  Actually, we have no idea what this man is capable of do we? why is anyone surprised? We don't even know his golf handicap. We do know that he's a terrible basketball player. He won't even produce a single high school or college grade. Did you really think he was going to be an asset to our country? Think not folks.

He is circling the drain and the Tea Party, AP reporters, and the families of the Benghazi are turning the spigot stronger and stronger every day. One note to add is lately there have even been some in his own party turning the spigot to force Hitler Jr. down the drain. 

You know Hillary is certainly keeping her distance from him, along with Democrat House and Senate members that are up for reelection in November 2014.  Soon, we'll all see Hitler Jr. standing alone in all these leaks and accusations that prove he is a corrupt Chicago thug.

So to sum it up, please let's not impeach this radical Islamic Jihadist Muslim Brother(hood). Let him stay there, and we can watch him either bring down his entire party, or watch him wither away completely alone. It's actually comical to watch the "step brothers"'; Hitler Jr., Jay-Z Carney, and Hold 'em Holder dance around all these pending corrupt issues.  I suggest that starting in January, 2017 they take their show on the road.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks