Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Anyone else angry?

I've been staring at my computer monitor and TV screen here in my den trying to get my fingers to move to write my daily blog.It's so hard to get the Boston bombings out of my head.  I thought the best personal "medicine" for me was to just move my fingers across the keyboard and write away. It's so difficult to do, but I'll try.

I've experienced a range of emotions that I don't know if I'll ever clearly understand. At 77 years of age I thought I understood every emotion I've ever experienced in my life, but I never realized until now how wrong I was. I suspect it's a culmination of all the tragedies that I and other Americans have experienced since 9-11.

One of the strongest emotions I began to feel early this morning, and is growing stronger every moment is pure old American anger. I flashed back to the massacres at Benghazi, which happened September 11, 2012, and still we have not one single question answered. In fact there's a radical terrorist Muslim who is walking around laughing at us, and we even know who he is. He was seen sitting at a cafe drinking coffee, and challenging us with, "well here I am".

The radical Muslim terrorists seem to have no fear of the United States any longer. Instead of action and results all we get are politicians standing behind a bank of microphones and cameras. These politicians are telling us how much they are going to do to "bring these terrorists to justice".  Well, those promises and a dollar will get us nothing more than a cup of coffee.

They stand in front of cameras and microphones telling us how "cowardice these acts are", and how "strongly the Americans despise these actions".  Well, that's just more comments that will get you a cup of coffee with a dollar.  Do you honestly believe the evil terrorists care what these politicians say about these horrid tragedies?  Of course not; they're actually laughing at us and enjoying what they've done to us.

These horrible evil terrorists have no fear of us. How many of us can recall interviews where people said, "not if, but when". We do not have strong leadership in the White House. The administration we have now in D.C. is weak. This country needs a Ronald Reagan, because his mantra was always. "peace through strength". 

I wonder what would happen if we sent notices to all mid-eastern Muslim countries that unless you help us capture these terrorist responsible for this you will not receive a penny in foreign aid money.  This administration is not sending messages to the citizens of this great country that WE, the United States of America comes first.

You can bet that Hitler Jr. will follow his friend Rahm's advice of "never let a crisis go to waste".  Oh yes, Hitler Jr. will make a photo op appearance. He'll walk around, hug a few people, especially children, take some pictures, and then he'll stare into his portable teleprompter and spew more of his broken promises. 

Then he'll look at his watch, mutter to one of his agents, "let's get outta here....I have a tee time to make". 
  
And then the cover up will start, beginning with our famous press corps secretary, "Art" Carney Jr.. Every time a member of the press asks Carney a question about the terrorist bombings in Boston, he'll just reply with his standard, "it's an ongoing investigation, and the President is being briefed daily...and that's all I can say at this point".

And then slowly it will fade away, put in a box and put on the shelf in the White House basement next to the Benghazi story. Thank you 51%'ers for allowing this inept leader to live in OUR  White House again.

And that's Politics with Pete for today....God bless our country...and our troops 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks