Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Page 22

When I leave the house my wallet is always in my left rear pocket. In my right rear pocket, next to my handkerchief is my pocket edition of The Constitution of the United States of America.
It's frayed, a little crumpled, but like a famous TV commercial says, "I never leave home without it".

These latest White House scandals involving the Dept. of Justice spying, leaks by a former CIA computer operator/operative has made my head spin, and deeply question my Federal government.  Just the other day a friend of mine remarked, "can you imagine if Adolph Hitler had control of the Internet, and had today's electronic spying equipment?

I just looked him straight in the eye and responded, "that's exactly what we have now, only his name is Barack Husein Obama....and that's why I refer to him as Hitler Jr."

Don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired and bored of all the jokes made by late night TV comics regarding the White House scandals. Yes, some think it's good fodder for a laugh or two, but I just don't think it's funny any more folks. It's too serious to laugh at when you realize what this government is doing to us.

But of all the scandals surrounding Hitler Jr.'s administration today, the one I'm most afraid of, and I feel the most horrified about is this administration's attack on ALL Americans involving our Fourth Amendment rights and freedoms.

So to remind myself, I grabbed my crumpled pocket edition of the Constitution, opened it to page 22, and again read Amendment IVThe rights of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This abusive spying administration claims all the spying on our phone records and e-mail, for as long as they want, is supposedly to keep us safe from terrorist threats.  And yet, the powers behind this were, and are still using it for political purposes. Former Google CEO E. Schmidt admitted as much. 

We were surprised to learn the IRS was spying and denying tax exempt status to Republican political groups. Soon after we were surprised to learn the DOJ was targeting news journalists from the AP and Fox. We thought that was bad enough right?  Wrong!

We now have now discovered and are outraged to learn the National Security Agency (NSA) can tap into every single American's entire lines of communications; phones, e-mails, FaceBook, Twitter,  Google, you name it.  My favorite joke was, "Ya wanna talk to the President...just pick up your phone".

Well, that's just not funny to me anymore.  Hitler Jr. claims it's necessary to spy on you in order to keep you safe from terrorists. Now does he think American people are stupid enough to believe that?   

It's obvious that Hitler Jr.'s spying on all Americans is for control only. He now knows which Americans have purchased guns, your educational status, criminal records, party affiliation, and so much more. I'm an old timer, in my 70's and spend a lot of time on the phone and Internet to purchase supplies for my pistol reloading hobby. To know this administration knows that, and that the government is continually intruding on my freedoms by spying on my Second and Fourth Amendment Rights are horrifying to me.

And just today we have learned that the IRS and NSA are now in the process of purchasing small private surveillance items.  Why? Is this spying on Americans ever going to stop? When will the attack on our Constitutional rights completely stop?

If Americans don't stand up to this violation of our Constitutional rights, it's just going to get worse folks. We have to stop this, and we can. Our first step is to contact your House and Senate representatives, and the next step is voting the right way next November, 2014.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks