Friday, June 28, 2013

If only

From the time we were youngsters outside playing, we've all fantasized. I've been doing it since I fantasized I was hitting a bases-loaded home run to win the World Series for the Indians. And you know what....I'm a white-haired old senior citizen, and I still fantasize. 

No, I don't fantasize about some 20-year old female at the gym. I mean, I'm not a pervert, plus I'm too old. But I do "dream on"about other fantasies when I'm working out at the gym. It helps get me through the Nautilus machines and my thirty-five minutes on the life cycle. 

Which brings me to the latest fantasy I had at the gym this morning. It's crazy, but I just have to express it. Please allow me OK? Thanks.

I start my fantasy with Mexico. Mexico is a beautiful country with a gorgeous beautiful coastline along the ocean. Mexico is endowed with rich fertile soil for successful farming. It has large open land great for raising livestock.  Mexico is also rich in vast oil reserves, along with other great potentials for growth.

I know this to be true, as I lived in Southern California for thirty-five years, and had numerous opportunities to visit this beautiful country. Mexico is a vastly rich  and beautiful country. We also all know there are millions of illegals that have crossed the Mexican border to enter our country illegally. We also know that millions more of illegals will be entering our country illegally through the Mexican-U.S. borders.

I've been asking that with the influx of illegals streaming across our border, and then receiving amnesty, our near 8% unemployment will explode further out of sight. Then I wonder who is going to provide for this extra population in the areas of welfare, education, food stamps, health care, etc.? We all know that answer. Hard working successful Americans that pay taxes.

OK, now I can get to my fantasy. Why don't we completely remove all fences and barriers between Mexico and the U.S. Then broadcast that the borders are completely open, and no one, I mean no one, will be challenged when they cross over to the U.S.

This gets better, honest. With completely open borders soon the U.S. will be populated with illegals that will soon be granted amnesty and will be allowed to live here legally.

So, to move my fantasy along, let's all of us law-abiding, hard-working, tax-paying Americans take a page from our Pilgrim forefathers and move to Mexico. We did it in the 1600's to get away from the tyranny of Britain. So we'll do it again to get away from the tyranny of Hitler Jr.

We can enrich the great country of Mexico with our technology, our innovative ideas, along with our great American citizens. Let Hitler Jr., and his millions of illegals have the large plot of land that once was our great United States of America. Let's see where Hitler Jr. is going to get his funding to take care of all his illegals. Hey Hitler Jr. you can even change the name of our once great U.S.A. to the Land of Islam. Heck, you can even initiate your Sharia law.

The Americans that move to Mexico can build this great land of Mexico into a flourishing nation, much like our Pilgrims did when they landed on Plymouth Rock in the 1600's,  We did it before, and we can do it again.

The big problem is that when all the illegals and Hitler Jr. see how great the 21st. century Pilgrims are doing in the new land of Mexico, and how we've made it flourish and grow, they'll probably try to "sneak" back to "our" land of Mexico.

Suddenly my thirty-five minutes on the life cycle was up, and my fantasy was over. Oh well, at least the fantasy got me through my gym workout. Got to have more of these fantasies. 

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country....and our troops

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks