Sunday, November 4, 2012

My final blog

OK, I'm just teasing my critics. It's not my final blog; just my last one before the election. I'm still standing strong with my prediction that the Romney-Ryan platform gets close to or right at 300 electoral college votes. Of course my blogs will resume after Tuesday's election, when Governor Romney is voted in as our 45th. President.

My very first blog for the News-Herald was on May 18th., of this year. I've averaged a blog a day, and I must admit, other than a few blogs about our dedicated service men/women, all of my blogs are slanted towards my strong conservative Republican values. I thank the News-Herald for extending to me the privilege of writing my daily blogs.

All of my blogs have been and will always be based on facts, and all my facts have been verified. I challenge anyone to dispute my writings on unemployment, debt, welfare, food stamps, etc.  While I have accused the liberal Democrats from spewing lies and personal attacks on the Romney-Ryan ticket, I am proud to say I have avoided any such tactics. I never felt I needed to personally attack the other side to advance my blogs.

There's an old axiom that if you keep downgrading your adversary just to make yourself look good your bad words will backfire on you.Of course that hasn't stopped Mr. Obama and his supporters. He states the Governor is suffering from "Romnesia", and can be cured with Obamacare. His latest personal attack is Mr. Obama's calling on Americans to vote against Governor Romney, "out of revenge".

Webster's dictionary defines revenge as "making someone suffer for a wrong done", or "repaying with evil".  Governor Romney says don't vote out of revenge, but "vote out of love for our country". Isn't that the kind of leader we want in our White House?

I'm not going to insult any of the readers of this blog by repeating facts and statistics I've been writing in my previous blogs. So I'll just make one final pitch for the Romney-Ryan platform:
Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

I'm still predicting a Romney victory. My blogs will start up again after the election.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country..and our troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks