Saturday, November 24, 2012

Free-Free-Free..Gimmee-Gimmee

Recently a well known Democrat, James Carville, who was Bill Clinton's campaign manager, made some very astute observations regarding Democrat voters. I can't believe I'm writing this, but it's one of the very few times I am in complete and total agreement with a high rankingand respected Democrat icon.

I'm sure my beloved critics are going to attack me, and many will believe I fabricated the information in this blog. Let me assure my critics these quotes from Mr. Carville are just too good to make up. Besides, the sources of his quotes are The Word Press, and Amazon.com.

Hard to believe that Mr. Carville's beliefs and what I've been writing in my blogs for a long time go hand in hand, so I'm really expecting, and I'm ready, for a deluge of attacks. Bring it on. This is going to be fun.

Mr. Carville started his presentation stating "80% of people who call themselves Democrats are completely clueless". Right after that Mr. Carville stated, "Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology".  Right on Mr. Carville, I couldn't agree more.

Another quote from Mr. Carville: "the Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running."  Want some more? From Mr. Carville again: "That's why I became an operative working with Democrats......all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the old cattle prod when a few bolt from the herd".

I love you Mr. Carville. I can't get enough of this. How about you? The reason I'm highlighting Mr. Carville's message is that the main stream media will not report this because Mr. Carville is a Democrat, so I thought I'd give his comments as much attention as possible. Especially when I agree, and they're so right on.   Now, if he were a Republican the media and Mr. Obama would be out to ruin him.

Some more juicy tid-bits from Mr. Carville: "another reason I became a Democrat operative is there were more Democrats that didn't have a clue than there were Republicans....the Democrat voter is basically dumb and lazy, and I can make them think whatever I want them to".

Many conservatives, including yours truly, do not agree with a lot of Mr. Carville's political views, and have a lot of "love-hate" feelings toward him. He is truly a Democrat icon, which makes his observations of his own Democrat party all the more appealing to Republicans. 

If I may interpret Mr. Carville's message, simply put 75% of welfare recipients cast their votes for Mr. Obama. Again, simply put, they were led to believe that their freebie/welfare state would not only continue, but would continue with growth.  Most of theses voters that Mr. Carville referred to don't really care, and can't relate to job growth, national debt, GDP, or most of other issues plaguing America today. They want their freebies to continue, and that's why they are so easy to manipulate, as Mr. Carville so correctly alluded to. 

The welfare/freebie mantra is clearly, "gimmee the free stuff, and tax that rich guy over there, so I can continue getting it...start with my Obamaphone".

A very much deserved thank you to Mr. Carville. You just made a lot of friends from the Republicans, starting with yours truly.

Tomorrow we'll discuss the definition of "INEPTOCRACY"

And that's Politics with Pete for today.....God bless our country....and our troops 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks