Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

No Politics with Pete today. I'm pretty sure God isn't a Democrat or Republican or Independent. He just wants us all to live in peace.

So, love and God bless to all of mankind today, especially our troops who sacrifice every day for the freedoms we enjoy. We owe them so many thanks. If you happen to see one be sure to thank them in person. It means a lot to them. I'm 77, and wear my old baseball cap that says Air Force Veteran, and still get thanks for my service. I always reply, "it was an honor to serve".


Even a Happy Thanksgiving for my critics, and don't worry I'll be back tomorrow.

And that's (not) Politics with Pete for today....God Bless our country.....and our troops

2 comments:

  1. Pete, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Golf Course Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Linda....hope Holidays are blessed...see ya in March

      Delete

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks