Thursday, January 29, 2015

Armed insurgents-Really?

My wife and I are both in our 80th year on this earth, and feel so very blessed for so many reasons; family, love, health among the most. But thirteen months ago our granddaughter gave us one of our greatest blessings of all. A healthy baby girl, that my wife and I get to share together.

Our granddaughter is finishing her last two courses to complete her Bachelor's Degree, while working part-time, so my wife and I help out by watching our great granddaughter a few times a week. 

We've got our granddaughter fooled. She keeps thanking us every time she picks up the baby on her way home. She doesn't realize we're the ones who should be thanking her. What a blessing for my wife and I to live long enough and healthy enough to watch this little angel grow.

What's that have to do with today's blog? I watched yesterday's press conference when a reporter questioned the press secretary, "if the president holds firm that we don't negotiate with terrorists, how did he get away with negotiations to swap Army Pvt. Bergdahl for five Taliban terrorists out of Gitmo"?

The press secretary's answer was horrifically astounding to me. He responded, "the president feels the war on Taliban is over, and these are now just 'armed insurgents', and not terrorists, so the president feels it's OK to negotiate with the Taliban".

This group of "armed insurgents" are the same group that continues today to rape and murder women and children. This is the same group that lives by the message of Koran to kill every Christian, and other religions that won't bow to Muhammad and Allah. 

This Taliban "armed insurgents" are the same ones that walk into schools and fire bullets into the heads of children the same age as my grandchildren and great granddaughter. This is the same group that will not allow women and children to be educated. This is the same group that has avowed that they will not rest until Israel, our strongest mideast ally, is decimated and set on fire.

It has really hit home for me, especially when my great granddaughter falls asleep on me and I lay her on my chest for her nap, and I listen to her soft breathing. I try not to think that while she's sleeping protected on my chest there is a Taliban "armed insurgent" slaying a child this age somewhere in the war areas of the middle east.  I try so hard to drive an image like this from my mind, but it's difficult at times.

And yet few will step forward and face the truth why this is not stopped by our White House administration. Our media will not report the truth behind this. The bare truth is we have a radical Islamic Muslim in America's White House. 

This man will not wear any jewelry during Ramadam, which is the Muslim custom. He leaves town every Christmas season, so he and his family will not have to celebrate with Christians. His daughters never receive Christmas presents. He has only gone to a Christian church once while in office, and that was for a photo shoot.

He called Ft. Hood workplace violence. He has fired all Admirals and Generals who do not grasp his ideology. He continues to downplay the war ISIS is waging against America, even to the point where ABC, NBC, CBS,  and CNN will not even report it. That's why I'm a Fox News junkie. 

One wonders what label he will pin on radical Islamic Muslims when they attack us again on our American soil.  He'll probably just call them "misguided activists". God save us from this man. Can you imagine the label he would have give the Japanese bombers on December 7, 1941? Well, we know what Hillary would've said...out for a stroll, and what difference did it make?

Right now the best way to stop him is to have a non-partisan Senate that will amass more than 60+ votes for all passed legislation from the Senate. Right now it's the only way.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops
(pls. follow me on my You Tube v-blog "Politics with Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks