Monday, March 3, 2014

You're finished Matthew!

Matthew McConaughey's career is over. He will never make another movie in Hollywood. He committed the unpardonable sin last night in his Oscar acceptance speech. He had the audacity to mention "God" in his acceptance speech. How dare he!

It's obvious that Mr. McConaughey stepped over the line by praising "God", and even had the nerve to say that "God" had something to do with Mr. McConaughey's success. How terrible is that? I'm sure his roles for upcoming movies are being cancelled as I'm writing this.

I'm also confident that Hollywood producers and directors will not be sending movie and TV scripts for Matthew to review any further. It's terrible that an actor as talented as Mr. McConaughey would make a serious mistake by uttering the word "God". 

And if that wasn't enough he compounded his gigantic mistake by offering some semblance of praise to "God". Where does he get the right to do this? I know it wasn't in the Oscar script and protocol.

I can just visualize the demise of this very talented actor. First there will be numerous protests by the politically correct, led by the Westboro Baptist Church.  Next, Al Sharpton of MSNBC will label McConaughey as a racist. Then, you can just imagine Chrissy Matthews and Rachel Maddow sending "research" teams to uncover anything horrible and unlawful that Mr. McConaughey did, such as kindergarten playground squabbles, parking tickets, speeding tickets, and even if he jaywalked or drank a beer while in high school in Texas.

I'm sure the IRS and Eric Holder will be investigating Mr. McConaughey and his entire family. Don't be surprised if the IRS even investigates Matthew's late father's tax returns. 

How dare you, Mr. McConaughey showing this public display of love and adoration for the creator "God".  I'm sure in the eyes of Hollywood and the ever so politically correct media your days at working in Hollywood are surely numbered.

As for me Mr. Matthew McConaughey I only have on thing to say: GOD BLESS YOU for giving praise to him who has created us all. My wife and I got chills when you said, "my success could not have been planned by me or any other human's hands".

As my grandkids would scream out, "You da bomb". Again, God bless you Mr. McConaughey. Not many in your profession have the guts to praise our Lord.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks