Thursday, March 19, 2015

House of Cards is real !!

OK, I admit it I'm addicted to Netflix's House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey.  My wife and I haven't missed an episode since it started. We don't "binge-watch" like my crazy sister-in-law does. We kind of savor it through a few months to get all thirteen episodes. We're on episode five in the current year.

Netflix is broadcasting this very popular TV series as pure fiction. I for one have always believed that there is always some truth in fiction. The more I watch the fictional "president" Francis Underwood on the House of Cards TV series I clearly see the stark similarities between his character and the real life man in our White House today.

Kevin Spacey does a magnificant job of portraying the U.S. president. I'm in the third season, episode 5, and by now I have grown a strong TV hatred for the character Spacey displays.  His character has an absolute lust for power, and the TV series does a great job of showing "president" Underwood on the TV screen as a corrupt back room dealing man that cares nothing at all for the American people, only for his own preservation of power.

Seem familiar to you? I keep cheering at all the setbacks Spacey endures, and despising him as he destroys anyone who does not agree with him to advance his own self-power agenda. As a strong conservative it's so easy for me to meld Spacey's character and Barry Soetero as one.

To the few of you that read my blog occasionally and follow "House of Cards" on Netflix I don't want to give away any story plots if you're behind season 3, episode 5. But just a little tease OK? Well the TV president has a strange crude plan to create jobs.  It's very entertaining to watch to see the similarity between Spacey's character and Barry as he tries to enforce the corrupt under-handed deals to accomplish his job creating task. 

Getting a little more familiar to you? Yes, this TV character has Barry written on him so indelibly that I won't be surprised if Soetero tells Holder and the FCC to get it pulled of the air.
In fact, if I were the GOP presidential nominee I would flood this TV series into all American homes during the presidential campaign.  Whether it's fiction or not this TV series correctly displays just how a corrupt, self-centered, power hungry selfish man with power can act.

I don't want to appear as a commercial TV ad for this TV series on Netflix, but I strongly suggest that all Americans watch this depiction of how someone can harm the Constitution and the American people if given the power to do so. 

I've watched this TV president destroy the character of people against him, even to the point of "physically" removing his dissidents from the scene. Barry Soetero certainly has a TV "brother' in Kevin Spacey's character. Who knows; maybe in years to come this series will be changed to "a true documentary of Barry Soetero".  Watch the series people, I know you'll agree with me.

And that's Politics with Pete for today....God bless our country...and our troops
(please follow me on You Tube...."Politics with Pete")


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks