Saturday, July 6, 2013

God bless the 2nd. Amendment

When I first began investigating Ohio's concealed carry weapon law I decided to talk to our city's police chief. I told him my wife and I were getting older and due to some physical stability problems and car travel we felt vulnerable, and asked for his suggestions.

The chief suggested my wife and I  enroll in an Ohio state-approved concealed carry class to learn about carrying and using a concealed weapon. He further suggested we take the state exam, purchase the appropriate law approved guns, and learn how to use them.

He further suggested we visit approved pistol ranges, practice shooting, even join a pistol league and become comfortable with handling a weapon. I'll never forget his parting words; " Enjoy yourself, and I hope you never have to point and shoot at anything but a target".

Being the addictive nut that I am, I went a step further, well actually, several steps. My wife and I went to our neighboring state Pennsylvania, took their exam, and with their reciprocity laws we can now conceal carry our legally approved pistols in all states except New York, Illinois, and California. 

We have children and grandchildren scattered all over the U.S., and enjoy driving more than air travel, and like to visit them, so when us old time senior citizens go on car vacations we're "Second Amendment proud" to say we're "locked & loaded". 

Then I purchased the necessary reloading equipment and supplies and began making my own re-loads for my two .38's and my .357.  Pistol target shooting and reloading has become an enjoyable hobby for me. Weather permitting, I'm usually at the target range twice a week. I even have a "man-cave" in the basement, equipped with all my reloading "toys", my stereo to listen to Rush Limbaugh, and my TV for Fox News. I'm secretly in love with Megyn Kelly. Of course at 78, my wife just laughs at me, and says "dream on old man".

So there I was, just rolling along enjoying my hobby. I found some great and fair suppliers on the Internet; I was happy. Then along came King Hitler Jr., with his attack on America's Second Amendment. Along with help from the media and his "minion" followers it began to become difficult to purchase pistols and reloading supplies.

Then King Hitler Jr. ordered his DHS Secretary Goering Napolitano to buy up as many guns and as much ammo as possible to stop Americans from living their Constitutional Second Amendment rights. By the way, many millions of the rounds of ammunition purchased by Goering Napolitano are hollow point rounds. Now there is only one reason to use hollow point rounds of ammunition. This type of ammunition is designed to do deadly bodily harm.

Let's add the latest facet to this equation.  Sheriff's and police chiefs all across the U.S. are saying they will not abide by any federal laws that deprive Americans from exercising their Second Amendment rights. 

So how does King Hitler Jr. get around the Sheriffs and police chiefs that are against the federal anti-gun laws? Did you know that he will be using the 15,000 Russian troops that are currently in the U.S. to train, to help the King to uphold his anti-gun laws.

Is any more information needed to show this Hitler Jr. in our White House is out to destroy our Constitutional rights, and take away our rights to lawfully protect ourselves?  This radical Muslim Brotherhood member is following very closely in the footsteps of his namesake to bring Islamic rule to our country.

I love my this country, and I was so proud to serve in the military for four years. I'm a gun owner, a gun advocate, and a believer in my Second Amendment rights. Pistol target shooting and making my own ammo rounds is a hobby I thoroughly enjoy. 

I pray that all I ever point and shoot at are targets, but I believe I have a right to protect my family and myself. I took the time to obtain a license to carry a weapon, and I strongly urge Americans that they have their Second Amendment rights to do the same.

And I would like to add my own personal opinion to this: In view of what King Hitler Jr. is doing now is a good time to legally and lawfully learn how to arm yourself. It just could be that criminals are not the only group you may to protect yourself from.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks