Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just the facts - Part 2

I've got some new facts that I'd like to share with you.  These facts do not come from the media. These facts do not come from surveys or polls. These facts do not even come from the CBO.

These facts originate from the President of the United States of America, B.H. Obama. These facts were submitted in the form of a budget proposal that was shot down by the Democrat controlled Senate.  The score: 0-97.

Our President has proposed in his budge to the Senate the following:
 1. Increase Income tax rate from 35% to 39.6%
 2. Increase Payroll income tax from 37.4% to 52.2%
 3. Increase capital gains taxes from 15% to 28%
 4. Increase Dividends taxes from 15% to 39.6%
 5. Increase Estate tax from 0% to 55%. 

Is it any wonder that we're now getting Democrat leaders leaning away from our President? Who wants to claim any ownership to these proposals, and try to get reelected?

Also, for your information Senate leader, Harry Reid has yet to submit a budget to Congress and the CBO in nearly the entire four years of Obama's Presidency. I bet ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, & MSNBC has yet to report that to you.

I'm sure there are some, although I can't see how, that will dispute these facts.  But honest folks I didn't make up these figures. They are straight from the head tax man himself.

Please stay tuned to my blogs folks. I've got more facts for you tomorrow. Gotta go to Mass now, and pray for the soul of our President.

And that's Politics with Pete for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks