Friday, May 15, 2015

Not a lottery winner!

I'm very sad today because I just heard our president Barry Soetero announce that I'm not one of his "lottery winners". Yes, I buy my lottery tickets every week, and will gladly take the money if my numbers are ever called. Isn't that what a lottery winner is? Isn't it someone who does nothing at all except buy a ticket with some numbers on it that gives the person something FREE. There is no hard work involved. There is no work at all involved.

Gee, with that criteria I guess all the entitlement people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment, and government housing subsidizes  are all "lottery winners" right Barry?

Let's see, I started working at ten years old with my first paper route. After high school and four years in the U.S.A.F., I went to college on the old G.I. Bill of Rights. Moved to California and worked my Italian-American butt off in every job I undertook. Yes, plain hard work, with no "lottery winning".

Always kept my nose clean, and the only laws I ever broke were parking and speeding tickets, and paid them on time. Along the way I earned, yes earned, enough money to invest in an average stock portfolio, and 401K's offered by companies I worked for. No lottery winning there.

I retired as a division sales manager for a major medical instrument company from Boston, MA. Next week I reach the young age of eighty(80), and I don't recall anyone contacting me to tell me I won some type of lottery. However, Barry seems to believe that all people who have attained any modicum of good fortune and success are nothing more than "lottery winners", and not from anything they did on their own.

I wonder if Barry was looking in the mirror when he was talking about "lottery winners". I mean, it only stands to reason if he did. Barry never had a job, never ran a company, only served for a little over 100 days in the Senate. And while in the Senate he only voted "present" when a bill hit the Senate floor.

A few weeks ago I filed my Federal and State income tax filings on-line. The instant, yes instant, I finished, the flag appeared on my computer monitor flashed that I owed the Federal treasury
$X,XXX.00, and the State $XXX.00. Of course I wasn't  happy with the results, especially when my lovely wife said it was probably my fault that we had to pay. You guys know what I'm referring to.

No one contacted me to say I just won the income tax lottery and therefore don't have to remit any payments to the Federal or State coffers. Actually there was a certain amount of patriotic pride, along with civic duty that went along with paying my "fair share".

However, income taxes, and Americans cvic duty to pay their rightful taxes to the Federal and State authorities does make me think of my favorite cute little monkey Al Sharpton. Evidently Al is one of those "lottery winners" that Barry speaks of. The cute little monkey owes over $4.Million in Federal taxes, and just about refuses to pay up. I wonder how Al reacted when his computer monitor flashed his $4.Million. Must be great al to be one of Barry's "lottery winners".

Let's not forget those other tax-free lottery winners from MSNBC; Toure, Alex Wagner, and Harris. They have each owed tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes for several years. Can you imagine the interest due on those back taxes. However they won't have to pay a dime because they are part of Barry's "lottery winners". 

I guess I'll be called a racist for asking the question that is is just a coincidence that Sharpton, Toure, Wagner, and Harris, all from MSNBC, are all, like Barry, are African-Americans. Also these African-Americans all work for the network, MSNBC, that fawns over Barry and carries his water.

And I save the best for last. Let's not forget the most famous lottery winners of today; our very own IRS. The IRS employees owe, not millions, but BILLIONS in back income taxes. Now there's a group of "lottery winners" that barry refers to, tongue in cheek. Way to go Barry.

But in God's eyes I'm a true lottery winner. For He has blessed me with my loving wife and family.  Thanks God.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops
(please follow me on You Tube, on my video blogs Politics with Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks