Sunday, June 21, 2015

Another warning!

In 2008, when Barry Soetero was campaigning for America's presidency, nearly every one of my blogs were written with the intent of warning America NOT to vote for this man. My blogs were filled with my predictions of how he was going to destroy our economy, raise taxes, increase unemployment, along with our national debt, and increase our welfare to its all-time high.

Along with all his lies, scandals, and corruptions, Barry sure made me look like a psychic.  There was one issue I wanted to keep an open mind to, and that was maybe, just maybe this man would help race relations and help stop Black thug gang crime in this country. And of course his failure at this began almost as soon as he took office in January, 2009.

Two of his closest friends were, and still are, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and Al Sharpton. Need I wrote more on them two? During his first term as president, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, another debacle, lie, or scandal would emerge. I'm not going to write all of them again. You know the ones I'm referring to.

Being a devout Christian I began to say and write that maybe God sent us Barry to wake us up to show us just how bad things could get for our great country with him in the White House. And boy did Barry ever live up to what most of us felt about him. His biggest failure was his legacy-invoking Obamacare, and his release of Taliban killers back to their home countries.

States are suing Barry, even his own home state of Hawaii is opting out of it. The Supreme Court may just scrap the whole plan, making Obamacare subscribers return their subsidies.

Then Barry began to campaign for his second term starting in 2012.  With everything added to his failure of Obamacare, i.e., Fast & Furious, IRS and DOJ scandals, and Benghazi I just knew he wouldn't be reelected. His "rising oceans"and promise of "hope and change" were nothing more than jokes for the late night comics.

My favorite question at the time was "what has Barry done in his first term that you would like him to repeat and continue"? Of course it was the basis of many arguments. I was so very confident that the American people would not reelect a man that made a mockery of the presidency in his first term, and continue to do his damage again for the next four years of 2012-2016. 

Well, with a steady diet of "crow" and humble pie I took Rush Limbaugh's advice and decided I'd just sit back and use Barry as the main focal point for my written and video blogs.  And despite the horrendous way this man led our country in his first term, people still felt he should be given another chance. 

So now our great country, under this man's White House residency for the past 6+ years, has placed our great country in a disastrous free fall which will take a lot of hard work to recover from.  Believe me, I get no pleasure in writing "I tried to warn you", or "I told you so". 

The good news is I have another chance to warn all of us of  Hilary Clinton. With all her scandals, lies, and corruption, along with her deceit, we cannot allow this woman to live in our White House. Her policies, or lack thereof, of domestic and foreign relations will increase the speed of the downward spiral that Barry started in 2009.

She will take us to a dark spot from which we may never recover.  Please don't let me write again that I told you so, or I tried to warn you. We didn't stop Barry, but we have a chance, a good chance to stop this woman. Our country needs to stop her.

And that's Politics with Pete for today....God bless our country...and our troops
(Please follow me on my You tube video blogs, Politics with Pete)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks