Tuesday, June 17, 2014

American Gestapo?

Whenever the stories would pop up surrounding "Barry Soetero's Personal Army" I would pay it a little attention, but always felt , "Ah, it could never happen here in the good old U.S.A."  I always believed the words of a news anchor that reported the greatest Army this country has is the Army of citizens that live by the Second Amendment. My wife and I both have our license to carry a firearm, and I hit the shooting range twice a week. Also make my own re-loads.

But here's a true story, straight from our granddaughter, that happened to her just this past Friday. She is working, while finishing up her senior year in college, married to a great guy, and has a 6-month old daughter that we baby-sit for every Friday.

Our granddaughter is a drop-dead gorgeous 25-year old that doesn't smoke, no drugs, and just enjoys an occasional beer. She has never broken the law; not so much as a parking or speeding ticket. So driving to our house to pick up her daughter she sees the infamous flashing lights behind her, so she immediately pulled over.

Here'sthe conversation: Officer: "License and registration please...you were going 15 miles over the speed limit....and let me have your cell phone". Granddaughter: "Here's my license and registration, but my cell phone is in my purse". Officer: (in a stern voice) "I said, give me your cell phone".

With license, registration, and cell phone in hand the officer went back to his car, and was gone a long time. When he finally returned to my granddaughter's car she began her plead "for a break", stating that she had never been stopped, has never broken the law, etc.,  and was just on her way from work to pick up her daughter.

As he issued the speeding citation he said something that I had never heard before, and I've gotten my share of speeding tickets as a traveling salesman over the years. Officer: "We've been issued a Government iniative to keep our streets safe".  He then turned around and walked bck to his car without another word.

As he was walking back to his car my granddaughter said: " Why did you take so long, and why did you take my cell phone"? The officer never spoke, just closed his door, and drove away.
When my granddaughter finished her story to us my wife turned to me and said, "get out to your man-cave and make more re-loads for the .38's and .357".

This scenario takes me back to the words of Thomas Jefferson. He said the Second Amendment was not only for Americans to have rifles for hunting. The main reason for the Second Amendment was for citizens to have the right to arm themselves against any tyranny of their government.

I really believe this is only happening because we have a Muslim living in our White House. It's obvious he hates Christians, along with our own military.  I am now paying attention to stories of Abrams tanks and billions of rounds of hollow points for our Homeland Security Department.

This man is doing nothing for our country. He stood by on the Benghazi scandal because the terrorists were, like him, Muslims. He refuses to try to get the Christian woman freed from prison in the middle east, who is threatened to die in prison because she gave up her Islamic religion for Christianity. Not a word from Barry.

He refuses to even ask Mexico to free our decorated Marine held in a Mexican prison, that has not even committed a crime. This reflects his hatred for our military. There is only one simple reason that he traded five jihadist radicals for one Army traitor; it's because he's a Muslim.

There's a book out called The Black House, written by a former Secret Service agent. I think the author is Paul Horner. I'm trying to get the book on Amazon or Kindle. The book is designed to clear up any doubt as to the Muslim beliefs of this man in our White House.

I don't care that there's no birth certificate for this man, or there's no former girl friend stories, or there's no college transcripts, or there's no wedding pictures, or there's no pregnant pictures of his wife, or there's no baby pictures. No I don't care, but wouldn't you like to know WHY there's no evidence of these things?

Folks, it is really time to wake up. This man wants to create a dictatorship, and adopt the eight laws of his Communist leader, Saul Alinsky. Are we going to let him do this to us? Are we going to let the scandals pile up to the point where this dictator just laughs and says, "that's just old news"

There's only 3,288 hours (138 days) left for us to take our first step to stop this dictatorship. Don't just say you're going to vote; go and talk to people, and get the vote out. Our freedom is at stake here. And oh yeah, take the conceal carry exam and learn how to handle a firearm.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks