Monday, January 25, 2016

Wife's mad at me

Yes it's true. My wife is mad at me. She wants me to quit getting into political arguments on all the social media sites with the uninformed  progressive liberals. I keep pleading my case that these libs won't face facts, and will not accept just pure honest trustworthy facts.

My wife keeps reminding me, "why are you wasting your time responding to them? Do you think you're gonna change their mind about their politics? i just keep telling her that I'm not backing down from the lies and junk these Dems are putting out there.

Yes, I'm a true ultra-conservative, NRA, 2nd. Amend. Republican. I always tell people when asked where I stand on politics I say, "I'm even right of Rush". Of course this gives ammunition to the libs that attack me on the social media. Truth is I love it. It shows their lack of understanding of the facts.

I can always tell when I'm getting under the skin of these uninformed Dems. Whenever I write a fact on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Tea Party, etc., and they have no intelligent rebuttal they refer to personal attacks, calling me.......well, I can't repeat the names  they have called me. I'd get removed from the sites. But you can imagine the guttural responses I get. Recently I stated in one of my blogs that Secretary Kerry admitted that the deal Barry Soetero put together with Iran would show that some of the billions going to Iran will filter to the terrorists.

I was hoping the libs would respond with their support of their leader Barry Soetero. I did expect a few unmentionable names to be thrown at me.  But a new name has emerged from one of my haters that really was a first. This left-wing lib is now calling me a pedophile.  I got a great laugh out of that name. Certainly was a first.

It really shows just how uninformed this lib was, and still is. I worked for John Walsh as the volunteer board president for the California branch of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Worked as media relations for the California Center working with the FBI on missing children cases. I have spoken hundreds of hours in schools to students on subjects ranging from stranger-danger, abuse preventions, drugs, and many other related subjects.

My point in today's blog is not to brag about my volunteer work, but rather to focus on the ineptness of many of those on the left. But I really believe they come by their traits honestly. Ever see what happens on the news channels? As soon as the libs cannot refute a true hard fact they will reply by name calling and personal attacks at whoever is delivering the fact.

I have no reason at all to discontinue my blog writing from my conservative approach, and never will an uninformed mud-slinging lib change my way of thinking. However, I do enjoy bantering with them. They make it so easy. Everyone on this planet, including ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. and my all time favorite MSNBC will agree that the highest ratings for new broadcasting is Fox News.  Now why is Fox number one, while CNN and MSNBC are dragging in the cellar?
People trust Fox to tell the truth. 

I answered one of the hateful lib tirades by asking why won't Clinton, Sanders, Reid, Jarrett, or Barry Soetero ever answer a request to be interviewed on Fox.The lib responses to me were actually comical. No argument, no debating remarks; just a lot of personal attacks and name calling on me, the GOP, and they even went so far as to blame former Pres Bush for all the country's problems.

I don't like to call anyone ignorant or stupid, but honestly the diatribe coming out of the mouths of these uninformed libs really makes it difficult for me to hold my tongue. Consider what Barry Soetero gave to Iran, and where much of that money is being filtered to. Then consider that Barry actually gives more credence and support to Muslims than Christians.
Oh, I wish I could debate one of those uninformed, or misinformed libs on this topic, ah, but I digress.

My wife still wants me to stop the Internet "back and forth" with the libs, but she knows I ain't ever gonna stop believing this country is going go so much better off in less than a year when we  listen to their excuses why Hillary is in jail instead of the White House.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troop.
(and please follow me on my You Tube video blogs Politics with Pete)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks