Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I predict!

Some of old timers remember the late Jeanne Dixon. She was a semi-famous astrologer, syndicated columnist, and would make hundreds of predictions. Problem was that most all of her predictions were way off. However, she would glorify, write about, bloviate, and tell us all about the one or two predictions that came true.

I guess her plan that if you make hundreds of predictions you're bound to get one or two correct.
So in today's short blog I'd like to make a few predictions, and then later this year I'll revisit this blog.

First of all, I'm going to predict that Roger Ailles and his Fox News Network will enjoy rising ratings, and will lead the cable news by its widest margin ever over their competitors. My logic is that as we get closer to the ever important November mid-term elections more Americans will be watching Fox by wider margins than other networks. My logic in that is by now Americans realize that Fox is the place to go to for honest, fair, and balanced news, reported with integrity and honor.

Furthermore I'm going to make a couple of predictions; first with a double-edged sword. I predict the GOP will win in a gigantic landslide to take the Senate back and retain the majority in the House. 

Now if we take back the Senate and keep the House by a slim margin then I predict that MSNBC will continue to maintain its broadcasting of liberal progressive view with the likes of Matthews, Schultz, Maddow, and Sharpton. They will continue to spew lies and blasphemy at the GOP.

But with my prediction of a landslide victory by the GOP in November's mid-term election I also predict that Comcast will start thinking that maybe it's time to clean out the likes of Matthews, Maddow, Sharpton, Schultz, and even Tore, or whatever his name is.

I predict that Comcast will start paying attention to Fox's ratings success, and think there just might be room for another "fair & balanced" news network. Of course their first step will be to get rid of the leg-tingler,  Rachey, Sgt. Schultz, the Rev., and Tore, or whatever his name is.

Can you imagine any of the above MSNBC hosts presenting the news fairly, honestly, and with integrity? Nah, they have to go away. Can't wait to write my blog about this issue the very first day after the November elections. See ya then.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks