Sunday, January 26, 2014

Not your fault Mr. President

From growing up through my adult life, up until I was too old, I played on many sports teams, baseball, football, and basketball. I was always good enough to make the team, and even saw a lot of playing time. However, I'm still pulling wood splinters from my back end resulting from spending a lot of time sitting on the bench.

I'm a lousy golfer, and while I completed five 26.2 marathons, and while I finished all five I could never make it in under four hours.  Like I wrote earlier, I was good enough to make the teams, but was never a star on these teams.

And i completely and totally blame three people for my lack of stardom; Me, Myself, and I.  This came to mind for me while I listened to Hitler Jr., aka, Barack Hussein Obama, cry and whine like a little baby.

It's easy to see and understand why this man is so thin-skinned, self-absorbed, and hubris. We should have all seen this starting in 2008 when all his speeches were filled with "I", "me", "mine", and let's not forget "my".

And now this self-absorbed man in OUR White House is finding his approval ratings are lower than the drugged-up mayor from Toronto. Even his own Democrat liberal progressive base is straying away from him so fast that he has to sign his own personal "executive orders" to get anything done. No one, not even his previously devoted followers, want to be attached to anything this man does.

In the beginning Hitler Jr. kept blaming his inability to get anything passed through Congress on the Republican House of Representatives. And now we are discovering that even his Democrat controlled Senate will not bring up any of his proposals for a vote for fear of being associated with him.  The truth is even Democrat members of the the House and Senate that are up for reelection will not even appear on the same fund raising or campaign stages with him.

This man, entering his sixth year of his presidency, has not accomplished anything that the American people will embrace. Instead his legacy will be filled with his failures of Fast & Furious, IRS and DOJ spying, Benghazi, and his most infamous atrocity Obamacare.

The only areas of accomplishment this man can take "credit" for is increasing our national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED, the poverty level is the highest it's been since WWII, and food stamp distribution is at its all-time high, while family incomes are averaging $2,300 less a year.  This man has increased government spending at our country's highest rate ever, and let's not forget the millions of Americans that are out of work, and continue to fall off the unemployment roles with increasing rates every week.

Hitler Jr.'s fawning media of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. continue to tell their viewing audiences that their Dear Leader is bringing our economy back to the forefront, while they continue to spew lies and indecencies at the GOP and the Tea Party. 

A great example of this is the entire fawning media crucified Governor Christie on all their programs regarding bridge lane closures that can't be proven, and by the way no one was killed,  and yet never a word about the four Americans who lost their lives in Benghazi. the New York Times published a 5,000 word article about Hillary Clinton, never once mentioning Benghazi.

And yet with all the failure this man, Hitler Jr. has created that happened on this man's watch he refuses to step up like a man to take any responsibility for any of his failures. 

Just last week he blamed his failures on the reporting of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.  Yeah, Mr. Obama, Rush was the creator of your failed Obamacare, and Fox News started the IRS and DOJ scandals. Don't forget Fox and Rush together were behind the Fast & Furious scandals.

And of course I save the best for last. One of the main reasons this whinny, self-absorbed, hubris man has failed for over five years, is, can you guess, wait for it....here it comes: "A lot of Americans don't like me because I'm Black"

Folks, this man must be issued a one-way ticket to Kenya or Hawaii through impeachment. And the only way this will happen is if we keep the House and take back the Senate this November.

Let's not let down this great country. We can do this.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks