Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Just doesn't matter

Every one who knows me knows what a news junkie I am, and also a very strong Republican conservative. Before the first swallow of coffee the TV is on, and I'm watching the news. Of course my poor wife gets the brunt of all my complaints agains the Crooked Hillary scandals and the fawning media that are doing all they can, illegal or not, to get her elected.

Then I did something I've never done since becoming a news junkie. I shut off the TV, sat at the computer to pay some bills, write some e-mails to friends, and even posted some pictures of the grandkids on my site. My wife came into the TV room, saying, "what's wrong? Is the TV broke?"

I told her that I just got so fed up that I turned off the TV, and then I explained why. I pray that Id'm totally and completely wrong, and at 81 I guess it really doesn't matter much to me personally.  Get ready folks....Crooked Hillary is going to be our next president. 

Of course she doesn't deserve to be out president. She deserves to be in prison, but do you really believe the Dept. of Justice or the FBI is going to indict or prosecute? Of course not. We average Americans have no idea of how vast and powerful the corrupt Clinton machine is. Nor do we have any idea how far  their corrupt tentacles reach.

Crooked Hillary thoroughly believes she is not only entitled to the presidency, she actually believes she's going to win in November. The media has her already picking her cabinet, picking out drapes and furntiture for the White House. She's got the entire Democratic party, the fawning media, and billionaire Soros all pushing like mad to get her into America's White House. Even Okra Winfrey says Crooked Hillary deserves it because she's a woman. Really?

With "the machine" behind her pushing so hard she pays no attention at all to all the lies, scandals, and corruption that befalls her. She firmly believes she is above the law. Her, her staff, and Slick Willy can lie all they want knowing nothing will be done. Even with all the damming evidence surrouding her she knows her buddy Barry Soetero won't let anything happen to his legacy.  I'm sure Barry has already directed AG Lynch there will be no indictment. Simple as that.

No matter what evidence is found and pushed forward, you can bet everything, and I mean everything will be delayed until after the election when she can then, as president, stop all investigations. This evil corrupt woman even defiles the Constitution. Our Constitution says a member of Congress can receive no funds from foreign entities. So Crooked Hillary says "Oh yeah, watch me". She forms a corrupt illegal Foundation for all her foreign cronies can contribute to for her, Bill and Chelsea to siphon from. What a scam, and it's working.

She's been lying since she was first in the White House with her scandolous husband, and she continues to spew out lies after lies, and she knows she will never be held accountable for any of her lies, scandals, and corruption. Get prepared folks, it's coming.

Even if all else fails, and Trump is up by 20 points on election day, you can bet the election will be rigged. Write-in ballots, on-line voting, and rigged electronic voting booths will all "punch out" Crooked Hillary, no matter who you vote for, and you can bet this will happen again in 2020. 

I pray deeply that I'm wrong, but get ready folks for Crooked Hdillary to turn this great country into another Greece, Venezuela, and Cuba. Of course the media and her chief of staff Huma Abedin will secure the downfall with their propaganda. 

Please pray, and pray hard that I'm completely wrong, but I got a feeling I'm not.

And that's Politicw with Pete for today...God bless America, our troops, and those in Blue
(Please follow me on my video you tube blogs, Politics with Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks