Friday, January 18, 2013

Thanks for the ammo Barack

Recently someone remarked, "Pete writes a blog a day...is he going to burn himself out"? My own daughter, both of us proud "right of Rush" conservatives, even said to me after the election, "Dad, how about your blogs now that Obama is reelected"? I just said, "don't worry dear, Obama is going to give me more than enough ammunition for my blogs over the next four years".

And how true it's becoming. There are so many topics to focus on I sometimes don't know what topic to choose for my daily blog. Not to worry for those of you who read and agree with the content and context of my blogs. Also, not to worry for those of you who heavily criticize my blogs. I have plenty of truthful facts for you to attack, but please don't demean yourself by personally attacking me. You're better than that, right?

There are so many topics to choose from, that it's hard to select the "topic of the day". Let's see; there's Obamacare, raising the debt ceiling, 8% unemployment, over 20 million Americans out of work,  1,400 budgetless days, all white men cabinet appointments, '06 Senator Obama vs. 2013 Barack's voting, increase in crime violence, double standards on pro-life, outrageous spending,  increase in welfare/food stamp distributions, lengthening unemployment insurance, Hurricane Sandy and FEMA response, Sandy Hook school massacre, Second Amendment rights, etc., etc., etc. Oh yeah, don't forget vacations and golf.

I could write a blog on just the topics I'm going to write blogs about. Hey, I just did.  I'll just pick one of the above topics for tomorrow's blog. Stay tuned, and thanks again Barack.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks