Monday, December 3, 2012

"Dictator" Obama??

When history is unveiled in future decades Mr. Obama will be remembered as the very worst resident ever to live in our White House. Immediately after his reelection his approval ratings dipped below 50%, layoffs have increased, promises made in his first term have gone unfounded and forgotten, and he continues to spend our money to assuring that his welfare base continues to grow for the 2014 mid-term election. And he hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

This man is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. I used to reserve my personal thoughts from my blogs because of my respect for the office of the presidency. However, after I listened to the racist TV host from MSNBC, Toure, call our war hero John McCain terrible racist names, I feel very strongly that I am now going to exercise my First Amendment Rights in speaking (writing) out about Mr. Obama.

First of all, this egotistical White House resident has offered no plan of cutting spending, and is strongly proposing raising taxes, creating stimulus bills, and refuses to do the will of the people of this country, while allowing the EPA to pass laws to prohibit any private sector growth.  His arrogance and lack of leadership, and his failure to discuss and compromise in our "fiscal cliff" crisis just completely reflects he cares nothing about us.

I've become accustomed to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, and PBS  broadcasting blasphemy, and lies, but now they are at the point of not broadcasting ANY decent news at all. And a couple of my critics wonder why I will not watch or listen to any news outlet but Fox News. I can always count on Fox to be fair and balanced. And I know millions agree with me.

A great example of this is that Fox is the only TV news outlet that is telling the American people that Mr. Obama wants to have the authority to raise our debt level without the approval of Congress. Now what do you suppose that means? To me it means this man is not satisfied to be president, he wants the title of Dictator.

Fox is also reporting that Mr. Obama is on a mission to ban handguns, violating our Second Amendment rights, and wants to raise taxes on ammunition to make it almost impossible to buy any ammo. As I recall some little guy with a mustache did this as soon as he took over countries in Europe in the '30's. Then he formed a citizen military police called the Gestapo. Hmm. Black Panthers and the Gestapo. Any similarity? 

Another piece of information brought to light by Fox which will not be aired on any of lame stream media networks is that we are on target for 50 million Americans on welfare, and yet the construction industry says there are construction jobs that need to be filled. Why can't we take some of Mr. Obama's lazy welfare freebie people and tell them if they are able they must investigate these construction job openings. 

Mr. Obama has made it so easy for the freebie welfare people to live comfortably on welfare, so their attitude is "why work"?  I'd like to ask my critics to name just one viable piece of spending that Mr. Obama will cut, but I'm sure they'll just offer blasphemy and lies, so why bother to even ask.

As we get ready to dive over the fiscal cliff, where is Mr. Obama? He's on the golf course with  the former Lewinski-Lover Bubba. Oh yes, he's also getting ready for his seventeen day Hawaiian Christmas vacation, while Storm Sandy victims are struggling miserably. Way to go Mr. Obama. Your priorities are right on.

We are all in for a very long lame duck four years. Stand by people.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God Bless our country...and our troops.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks