Saturday, June 17, 2017

Hate just won't work

While the overwhelming majority of us don't like to admit it, we've all hidden a little bit of that hatred thing deep in the black part of our heart or brain. I must admit that I am certainly one of those "short-term" carriers of hate. I hate when my favorite teams lose. I hate Satan. I hate that guy that just cut me off on the freeway, even though I don't know him.

I'm sure you noticed that for whatever the ridiculous reason, when you harbor some hatred you can't think logically, can't communicate with reason, and maybe the most harmful; you often say things when you harbor hatred that later you want  to take back and/or apologize for your hatred.

Of course there are many Americans that just our of pure hatred would not vote for President Trump. Americans have been witness to decades upon decades of political debates, disagreements, and some pretty strong verbage in their arguementative states. However, never has there been so much outpouring of partisan hatred than there is now.

Most Americans, like it or not, have been willing to accept the discourse between the Congressional leaders. We've even learned to joke about it. For example, while President Trump has committed no "high crime or misdemeanor" there is still ongoing dialogue among the lib Democrat party that call for his impeachment every time a lib Dem gets up to speak.

But really, most of us pay little attention to the likes of Pelosi and Schumer when they stand up to speak. They are really mindless. Not that long ago they were crying for the removal of FBI Director Comey. Now he's become their shinning knight in armor spearheading an impeachment.

No, I'm aiming my disdain and disrespect toward the media and the Hollywood elite. These two groups are actually enjoying the splashing of hatred they show our President. CNN and MSNBC actually go on nationall TV and call for the assassination of our President.  "F-bombs" are being thrown around like it was the first word in the dictionary.

Madonna wants to burn the White House down, Kathy Griffin and Snoop Dog have videos out showing their slaughter of our President. The annual Shakespeare's play-in-the-park depicts the stabbing of our President. Whoopi, Joy, and Rosie even attack the 11-year old son of the President.  Impeachment is being screamed all day in the media, and supported by certain members of the lib Dem party.

Wouldn't it be great if the millions of us that voted for President Trump had an equal time voice on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC? Wouldn't it be great if us "deplorables" could speak out in the media about our support of our 45th. President? Of course that will never happen, but the media and Hollywood actually think that ALL of America really believe what these idiots spew out.

There's a big difference between venting and accomplishing something. I asked a Trump-hater the other day why he spews out so much hatred for our President. He responded with "I'm venting and it makes me feel good".   When I asked him what was he doing to stop the flow of hatred, and doesn't he want hate division to stop, he just responded, "No, I want the hatred to flow in the streets so much that Trump gets impeached".

These President Trump hate mongers don't realize how powerful us "deplorable" Americans are.  Yes, our strong and great power will be silent, but our roar in the 2018 and 2020 voting booths will be deafening. You will hear us speak out then.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops.
(Please follow me on my You Tube video blogs, Politics with Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks