Saturday, January 23, 2016

America's 13 Hours

Two days ago my wife and I saw "13 Hours", and I still cannot stop thinking about what that movie has meant to me. I'm not  ashamed to write that tears were coming down my cheeks when the credits rolled at the end of the movie.

After mostly silence on the drive home, my wife asked, "would you have gone on the roof like those guys did to protect the annex"?  I finally said, "I'd  like to think I would". The truth is no one can put themselves in the situation that these brave heroes endured. We can't fathom what their mindset was. We can  agree however that these men were America's heroes.

Anger began to overtake my emotions for the rest of the evening to the point that I probably only got a few hours sleep that night.  The reason was two people came to mind so fast for me; Barry Soetero and Hillary Clinton. 

We have no hard information as to just where our president was before or during the raid on our Embassy and Annex in Benghazi. There is speculation he was somewhere in the White House rehearsing his fund raising speech for Las Vegas. There is also speculation that while bullets and rockets were being fired at our Embassy Barry was making a campaign speech.
It was after all just just two short months before his reelection.

One thing Americans do know for sure. Barry, was not at all involved in any of the news or direction of our military involving the raid, siege, and slaughter of Americans at Benghazi.  There is also further speculation that Barry is the one who sent Susan Rice to five Sunday TV talk shows to lie to America that a video was the reason for the terrorist raids.  Of course we must never forget that Susan Rice was the one who said traitor Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction". But I digress.

Also, we must never forget our Madame Secretary of State at the time., Hillary Clinton. It would be hard to believe, the the e-mails to her daughter Chelsea, and the King of Egypt said the very exact same thing almost immediately after the raid on the Embassy and Annex. 

Hillary wrote in emails that the raids in Benghazi were caused and executed by terrorists. It has be documented that Ambassador Stevens asked for more security as far back as August. He was anticipating growing terrorist unrest in Benghazi, but it fell on deaf ears. Barry and Hillary were both in campaign mode. Nothing, not even a terrorist attack, was going to deter them from getting Barry reelected.

She then went to Andrews AFB to welcome the four fallen heroes home in their caskets. Knowing their deaths were caused by terrorists, Hillary lied to the families that a video caused the terrorist unrest. She then testified to Trey Gowdy's committee with more lies, especially her infamous, "what difference does it make"?

After watching the story unfold on the movie screen, watching these heroes valiantly and bravely fighting to rescue their fallen comrades, it is so difficult to feel anything but disrespect and disdain for this woman.  Hillary further compounded her lying by declaring that she never told the families of the fallen that the attack was caused by a video.

I urge everyone to see this movie. You will see what heroism and honor truly are. You will see love of fellow man like you've never witnessed anywhere else. I never saw combat, but I did wear the USAF uniform for four years, and I have never been prouder to call these heroes my brothers.

And as a TV journalist reported something I whole heartedly agree with, "after seeing this movie it's hard to conceive that anyone could vote for Hillary".When you add that to all of Hillary's lies and corruption it is hard to conceive anyone could vote for this woman.

And that's Politics with Pete for today....God bless our country...and our troops.
(and please follow me on my video You  Tube blogs, Politics with Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks