Sunday, May 17, 2015

What future holds??

I just read where president Barry Soetero is urging all Christians and Jews to "stand shoulder to shoulder with those of Islam". Really Barry? As I'm typing this your beloved radical evil Islamist Muslims are going into a village to slaughter and behead men, women, and children. Children as young as my 17-month old great granddaughter. Yeah, I'll stand next to them all right; with my .38 special. You want us to stand shoulder to shoulder with these murderers that have only one goal in mind, and that is to destroy our way of life.

Today I had my 17-month old great granddaughter in a stroller walking through our complex laughing and singing songs with her. I began to drift back to a time when I was her age, 1936, which of course I can't remember, but I recall my parents telling me how times were then before the big WWII start in 1941.

I began to recall what I could remember of my life over the past 80 years. And then I began to think of the state our country and our world is in now.  I actually became frightened. Please just ponder for a few minutes what this Barry Soetero administration has done to our country and the world in the past six and a half years.

It's a foregone conclusion that our allies don't trust us anymore. This man has shown disdain and a strong personal dislike for our greatest mid-east ally Israel, and its prime minister Netenyahu. Is it because Israel is a Jewish and not a Muslim nation? One wonders.

More proof of this is that of the six mid-east leaders Barry invited to his summit to discuss his "hand-holding" with Iran, only two leaders came. The other four gave lame excuses, not caring what Barry thought. One even begged off because he attended a horse show.

Maybe we should've seen this coming when on Barry's first day in the White House in 2009 he returned the statuette bust of Winston Churchill to England. Repots were that he has a hatred for England because of some war decades ago where England invaded a village in Kenya.

Then Barry follows up with the ultimate narcissistic gesture of all by sending DVD/CD's of his speeches to England's Queen as a gift. As the young kids write; WTF!!

So now this man has alienated America's two biggest allies, Israel and England. What's next; Canada?  And it's very apparent that our enemies fear us no more. Iran, Syria, Russia, ISIS, they all laugh at us, and don't even want to talk to us. 

Back to my great granddaughter. She's just 17 months old, and I am so frightened of the world and our society that she may face as she grows up. The racial civil unrest of this country today is astounding. Since before the Civil War there has never been the racist civil war that is going on today. It's as if Barry and his sidekick Rev. Al Sharpton is planning this racial unrest.

I personally detest this man in America's White House for the damage he has done for the past six years, and he's not done yet. He has two more years in office, and even with his Obamacare and other failures, even with his own Democrat party turning against him, he continues to use his power to wreak havoc on our great country.  

It's going to take years to recover from his damage once he's out of office. And allowing Hillary and Bubba back into our White House is going to delay our country's repair even more. 

I'm 80, and have a very limited time to hang around, but like all other old-timers I just want to see our children to grow up safe and free in our world.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our toops.
(Please follow me on my You Tube video blogs Politics with Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks