Tuesday, October 21, 2014

AMERICA'S DAY!

It seems like yesterday when I was marking off the countdown days on my desk calendar to the November 4th mid-term elections. Beginning with 365 days, until this morning, with two weeks left until AMERICA'S DAY!

I call November 4, 2014 America's Day because that's the day we take our first step in taking back our beloved country from Barry Soetero and his evil administration. Nearly all of my blogs this past year has dealt with Fast & Furious, The IRS, The DOJ, Benghazi, Obamacare, etc., etc.,....need I go any further? I'm sure the few people who read my blogs are tired of my relentless bloviating about the evilness of Barry and his merry band of corrupt cohorts.

So I've decided to give a break to the few loyal followers who do read my political blogs. This is it for me until the election is over. Next blog I write and publish my blog will be after the November 4th election. I'll either be sobbing in my Scotch or drinking my Scotch in celebration.

I've said and written all that I can think of to urge good American conservative voters to spread the word and vote for our first step; to send Dingy evil Harry Reid out to pasture. Yes, we  all know there are some GOP candidates that we don't favor for office. However, don't lost sight of our initial goal. After we retake the Senate and keep the House then we can focus on the GOP-led road ahead preparing for the 2016 presidential race.

Don't forget what we did to Nancy Pelosi after the 2010 mid-terms. She became the queen of irrelevancy. Her name is hardly mentioned anymore. We must use this opportunity in two weeks to make Harry the king of irrelevancy. Nice titles for them huh? The king and queen of irrelevancy. Love it.

We have to endure Barry Soeter along with his endless golf, vacationing, do-nothingness, lying, arrogance and his lame-duck presidency for the next two years. Well, just maybe with a GOP House and Senate and the evil lying he has been caught at by the Supreme Court, we just may be able to begin impeachment hearings against him.

So, let me end today's blog with a few questions. For the next two years does America want an administration that (1) lied about Obamacare. (2) Traded 5 Taliban killers for a U.S. Army deserter, (3) Refused to ask Mexico to release a true American hero in a Mexican prison, Sgt. Tamarhoosi. (4) Opened America's southern borders allowing illegal criminals to enter the U.S., (5) lied there was not a 'smidgeon" of corruption in the IRS, (6) allowed the Dept. of Justice to spy American journalists, (7) has golfed over 200 times instead of being a presedential leader, (8) would not allow military support for our Benghazi consulate, and then whisked out to Las Vegas for a fund raiser, and (9) just 12 short minutes after announcing the ISIS beheading of an American Barry is on the first tee at the golf course. Don't even want to take up space to write about the economy and Barry's foreign policy.

These are not embellished lies folks; these are pure facts. I refuse to believe that any American that truly loves this great country would not exercise their voting power to rid us of this dictator-type leader and his evil corrupt administration.

Our time is coming people. Don't waste it. We can do this. Let's take our country back. See you in two weeks.

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country...and our troops.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks