Saturday, December 15, 2012

Really..would you?

So, I'm sitting here at the computer  feeling a little better while I recover from this horrendous cold, sore throat, and chest congestion that my wife transferred to me. A few more days of chicken soup, tea, and anti-biotics, and I think I'll be ready to go. And you women can stop calling us men big babies.  It's tough to channel surf with blankets all over you and holding a cup of tea.

Seriously, I shut off the TV. It's still too hard to watch the news of the Newton, CT tragedy.  I called my grand daughter Katie Rose in California this morning. I heard her tell my daughter, "Tell PaPa I'll call him later...I'm watching cartoons now".  Katie Rose is five, and in Kindergarten. I just smiled, and told my daughter, "that's OK...just tell her PaPa loves her".

So, for distraction I thought I'd use today's blog to ask some questions OK?

So would you vote for a man for president:
   Who refuses to use our own country's natural resources of gas and oil to put thousands of 
       Americans to work?
  That allows the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to pass no less than eighty laws a
      day prohibiting manufacturers to successfully operate?
  Allow the same EPA to close numerous coal mines in West Virginia putting thousands out
     of work?
  Who has increased out national debt in four years more than all previous Presidents 
     combined?
  Whose health care reform act is causing companies to stop refusal of health insurance to
     new hires?
  Who has not offered a balanced budget to Congress in over three years?
  Whose administration is responsible for over 300,000 Americans to leave the work force
      every month?
  Whose increase in taxes will create a loss of over 700,000 jobs in small businesses?
  Who will not share a college transcript with America?
 Who sat in a church for twenty years listening to his pastor "dam America"?
 Whose known associates include a criminal who bombed public buildings?
 Who invited a rap singer to entertain for the White House that not long ago sang songs
       that invoked the torturing and killing of U.S. soldiers and their families?
 Who has increased welfare spending more than any president since the great depression?
 Who is on target to raise our country's national debt to $20.Trillion within the next
      four years, while not offering a viable spending cut?
 Who will not allow the truth to surface regarding the Benghazi massacre of four
    Americans, including a distinguished Ambassador?

Really, now...would you vote for a man for president of this country if he were responsible for the above items?  Would you?

Guess what?  Fifty-one percent of you did. Are you sorry yet?

And that's Politics with Pete for today...God bless our country....and our troops
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all views, and am open for discussion, but will not tolerate personal attacks